beds go missing in Nightlife

has anyone had the problem of beds from Sims2 & EP 1
go missing on them.
Currently all the cribs I've download are gone and I'll be needing 1 soon
(Catilina is expecting)
I've also found that alot of my custom skintones didn't come across into NL.
any idea how to correct this problem.

Thanks

OK - this is answer I sent to someone else on binaries and I'm guessing this
might be your problem:

When the new EP loads up there seems to be a problem for some people with
the Downloads folder. If you have objects in a sub-folder you can see the
recolours but not original objects. Do not fear - all is not lost.

I think the problem is to do with the generation of thumbnails. Anyway, the
recommended fix for it is this:

1. Remove the contents of your Downloads folder and put them elsewhere (DO
NOT delete them)

2. Delete the now empty Downloads folder. If you go and have a look at this
in the Recycle Bin you will see that, in fact, it wasn't empty but there was
something in there because the deleted folder has a size of a few hundred
Kb. This was the Thumbs.db file which is a hidden file and, I think, the
cause of the problem because it didn't get updated properly.

3. Run Bodyshop. This should create a new Downloads folder for you.

4. Put your Downloads back - you should now be able to find your original
objects again.

Hope that works
Best
maxon