T20 battery will not charge in suspend mode (old battery w..

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 5, 2004 2:02:41 AM

I recently bought a new battery for my T20 because the
old one was losing its ability to charge completely.
The new one doesn't charge when the laptop is in
suspend mode. It seems to only charge when actually
running. If I swap the new for the old, everything works
as before and the battery charges even when the laptop
is in suspend mode.

I've replaced the battery once, and have asked for
yet another replacement, but at this point, I don't
have very high hopes for things to work fine with the
second replacement.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions
for how I might debug or fix this issue would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Anoop
June 16, 2011 7:18:33 PM

Hey Anoop,
Just a week back i purchased sanyo battery for my lenovo notebook and even am facing the same problem , i guess there's something wrong with this new battery lets see i have asked for replacement don't have high hopes the replaced one works fine...
is ur issue still fixed..???????

Thanks,
Mandeep
!