Where can I find fan screws for Corsair H60?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
There are A TON of threads and forums on the internet asking this question and everyone says they are "6 x 32 x 1 1/4" screws, #6 machine thread, 32 TPI (threads per inch), 1.25 inches in length" according the Corsair website.

The only problem is, where do I find this screw? I tried my local Home Depot and Lowes hardware store and neither had it, and you can basically build a house and have all the equipment ready in the store.

Does anyone have any website links for this scew? I would really appreciate it :)

Thank you for your time.

cuecuemore

Distinguished
Both of them have it, I'm absolutely positive. You just need to find machine screws and they will definitely be there. Sometimes people who work there are supremely unhelpful. One time I went to Home Depot and asked for 6x32s and the person there looked through them and said they didn't have them, then I looked myself and found them.

JmacAttack

Reputable
Sep 18, 2015
Look again. If you've got one, check Orchard Supply Hardware too. I needed these screws, so I went down the block to my local OSH, and they had the screws. Actually, they had 6x32x1.5, instead of 6x32x1.25, but the 1.5s worked. They weren't too long, and they fit perfectly. I got 1inch too, just in case, but they were too short. Home Depot and Lowe's would certainly have them if OSH did.

Look for machine bolts, preferably Flat/Philips head. Those are the ones you want. Make sure to get #6 washers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS