Solved

Help with my new psu plz corsair tx650w

hi guys, yesterday i just installed my new psu, a corsair tx 650w, after i played metro 2033 like for 1 or 2 hours my computer rebooted for no reason, and then again, it shows no errors. just reboots. need help plz
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help corsair tx650w
  1. Best answer
    Test your memory with memtest do at least 4 passes 8 preferably then post back.
  2. saaiello said:
    Test your memory with memtest do at least 4 passes 8 preferably then post back.

    okay, ill do that
  3. saaiello said:
    Test your memory with memtest do at least 4 passes 8 preferably then post back.

    well, i did the test and it didnt showed any error, but when i see how much mem i have aviable in the task manager it only says 3.2 gigs and i have 4
  4. u are using a 32-bit operating system you can only usea little more than 3gb no matter how much more ram uhave!
  5. Your problem is not your PSU.
  6. shovenose said:
    u are using a 32-bit operating system you can only usea little more than 3gb no matter how much more ram uhave!

    but when i see my system specs on the compaq webpage it says i can upgrade to 4 gigs maximum
  7. What are yor system specs? The 4gb is the maximum amount that the computers motherboard can support ( hardware) but a 32bit opersting system (software) can support a max of al ittle over 3gb...
  8. shovenose said:
    What are yor system specs? The 4gb is the maximum amount that the computers motherboard can support ( hardware) but a 32bit opersting system (software) can support a max of al ittle over 3gb...

    okay, my system specs are the following:
    motherboard: MSI MS-7525
    processor: E7400 oced to 3.3Ghz
    RAM: 4 gigs
    GPU: xfx 9800 gt 512mb OC 700/1050
    PSU: tx650w corsair
  9. shovenose said:
    What are yor system specs? The 4gb is the maximum amount that the computers motherboard can support ( hardware) but a 32bit opersting system (software) can support a max of al ittle over 3gb...

    forgot to say, my operating system is win vista home basic 32 bits, my bro has the same motherboard and the same operating system, his computer already came with the 4 gigs and i think his computer is recocgnising the 4 gigs
  10. Best answer selected by megagabobe1.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Computer Corsair Components