Replace Phone without paying Full Retail

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
March 15, 2005 1:26:25 AM

I'd like to get a Blackberry and have 4 lines with Cingular but I don't
want to pay $399.00. Is there any way to get the rebate price they
typically offer without adding another line? I only use 3 of the lines
currently and would like to turn one into a Blackberry but not pay full
retail, any suggestions?

--
bullitt
March 15, 2005 1:49:16 AM

Im pretty sure that there is no way around this unless you are a very
avid Cingular user they may cut you some slack but that is very
doubtful with those types of phones.You could try Ebay

--
AvidCellUser
March 15, 2005 1:16:59 PM

Unless your contract is up and you have the option of upgrading your
phone. Then
you can renew your contract and choose a new phone at the contract
price.
!