Sandra OC Concern

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Your memory specs are: 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz Non ECC Unbuffered XMS Heat Spreader Kit, 1.65V / 240-Pin / CL7-8-7-20 / Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C7.
Your mobo supports these settings.

Did you run CPU-Z? If so, what settings did it report?

Last, I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of XMP settings. Just allowing the mobo to run at default settings in the BIOS will allow the system to run reliably. If you want to manually set to the specs listed for your memory, that should be fine.

wgolden

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
I actually have them set at CL7-8-7-20 with 1.65v... my computer specs are: 1055t x6 amd with 700gb harddrive and nvidia 460gtx with a 500W powersupply.

Are my voltages to high for my powersupply? and is 733% OC on sandra bad?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Your voltage is fine. I have no idea what 733% OC means. Sandra really isn't widely used. That is why I have been asking you to install CPU-Z to report what it shows.

However, sounds like your system is running well so you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck!

wgolden

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
speedvw.png

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Because your CPU and GPU temps are good, I wouldn't worry about it. It may just be the temp sensor on the motherboard. Is the system performing well otherwise? Also, it could be a matter of less than optimal airflow. I don't believe you need to change your settings at this point in time.