4 Questions

Hey,
I have 4 questions.
How do u get rid of a mobile phone? I am SO annoyed with them. Is there a
way I can get rid of them?

In University, can your Sims claim more than 1 door?

In University, how do u change the dorms Stairs or something. I'm talking
about the dorms that maxis had already made. I want to extend a dorm but
can't because it's blocked off.

Also, If your turned down from a private school once can u ever get into the
private school again?
So far I've been turned down once and then when I ring the Principal again
he says he'll come, but when he pulls up, he says that 'this is not such a
family to be involved with such a fine institution'.

I hope that I can get these questions answered.
Thanks
Alexa
3 answers Last reply
More about questions

    >How do u get rid of a mobile phone? I am SO annoyed with them. Is there a
    >way I can get rid of them?

    Not tried it but with NL you can drop them and then I assume delete
    them.

    >In University, can your Sims claim more than 1 door?

    Not sure

    >In University, how do u change the dorms Stairs or something. I'm talking
    >about the dorms that maxis had already made. I want to extend a dorm but
    >can't because it's blocked off.

    Only in unoccupied dorm and then only via a cheat. To do it:

    1) Enter the dorm in build mode
    2) Enter cheat changeLotZoning community (It will make the lot a
    community lot and not a dorm)
    3) Save and quit
    4) Re-enter. You can now build away (note it's now a community lot and
    not a drom). Once finished type changeLotZoning dorm (to put the lot
    back as a dorm) and save and quit.

    >Also, If your turned down from a private school once can u ever get into the
    >private school again?
    >So far I've been turned down once and then when I ring the Principal again
    >he says he'll come, but when he pulls up, he says that 'this is not such a
    >family to be involved with such a fine institution'.

    The outside of the house in such a mess he won't even get out of the
    car! Get rid of any old papers, dead plants etc. Just make sure the
    whole place is spotless.

    In NL, yes, you can take the cell phone and handheld game out of a Sim's
    inventory. I assume you can then delete them, but I didn't try.

    BD

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:29:39 +1000, Alexa <me@home> wrote:

    > How do u get rid of a mobile phone? I am SO annoyed with them. Is there a
    > way I can get rid of them?

    I haven't found any such way in the game, but there is a downloadable
    computer that lets you buy and sell electronic gadgets from home, and much
    much more. I downloaded it from Mod The Sims 2, I think. I can't find a
    link to it anymore.

    > In University, can your Sims claim more than 1 door?

    No.

    > In University, how do u change the dorms Stairs or something. I'm talking
    > about the dorms that maxis had already made. I want to extend a dorm but
    > can't because it's blocked off.

    Change the lot type, modify, change back to dorm.

    > Also, If your turned down from a private school once can u ever get into
    > the private school again?
    > So far I've been turned down once and then when I ring the Principal
    > again
    > he says he'll come, but when he pulls up, he says that 'this is not such
    > a family to be involved with such a fine institution'.

    This is a bug. Try again, or download the bug fix from
    MoreAwesomeThanYou.com

    good sign." -G

Sims Video Games