vampire

I've bought the vampire potion off the women, but how do i make my sim turn
into a vampire please?

Sammie
13 answers Last reply
More about vampire

    John Lord wrote:
    > I've bought the vampire potion off the women, but how do i make my sim turn
    > into a vampire please?
    >
    > Sammie

    The vampire potion is to *cure* your sim of being a vampire.
    In order to turn them into one, you have to become friends
    with a vampire. Once the relationship is high enough, the
    vampire will bite you. You can use a cheat to do it, but
    when I tried it, it totally screwed up my game and I had to
    reinstall.

    Laura

    Thanks Laura,

    could you please tell me the cheat as i have only just got the game and i am
    not that far into it and i will not save it at the end of my game
    Thanks

    Sammie

    John Lord wrote:
    > Thanks Laura,
    >
    > could you please tell me the cheat as i have only just got the game and i am
    > not that far into it and i will not save it at the end of my game
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sammie

    Ok, you hold down the Ctrl + Shift + C keys, and a white box will
    appear at the top of your screen. In that box, type:

    boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

    and hit return. Then hold down the shift key and click
    the left mouse button on your sim. A bunch of options will
    appear. Choose "More" and then choose "Make vampire."

    After you're done, do the Ctrl + Shift + C again and type:

    boolprop testingcheatsenabled false

    and hit return.

    Don't mean to sound condescending if you already know
    how to do cheats, but in case you don't I thought I'd
    better be specific.

    Good luck!

    Laura

    thanks laura, i shall give it try tonight. if u have anymore good cheats
    then please let me know.

    thanks again

    > John Lord wrote:
    >> Thanks Laura,
    >>
    >> could you please tell me the cheat as i have only just got the game and i
    >> am not that far into it and i will not save it at the end of my game
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Sammie
    >

    > Ok, you hold down the Ctrl + Shift + C keys, and a white box will
    > appear at the top of your screen. In that box, type:
    >
    > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
    >
    > and hit return. Then hold down the shift key and click
    > the left mouse button on your sim. A bunch of options will
    > appear. Choose "More" and then choose "Make vampire."
    >
    > After you're done, do the Ctrl + Shift + C again and type:
    >
    > boolprop testingcheatsenabled false
    >
    > and hit return.
    >
    > Don't mean to sound condescending if you already know
    > how to do cheats, but in case you don't I thought I'd
    > better be specific.
    >
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Laura

    hiya laura i tryed your cheat but it would not work i live in the uk would
    that make a diffrent to the cheat? thanks

    "John Lord" <johnlord@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > hiya laura i tryed your cheat but it would not work i live in the uk would
    > that make a diffrent to the cheat? thanks

    It is boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true

    This cheat is case sensitive.

    For some more cheats for sims2 nightlife go to

    http://cheats.gamespot.com/cheats.html?pid=926595

    Sapphire

    No, but your system might require you to use a certain capitalisation:

    boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

    Some people don't have to do this, others do. It seems to be system
    dependent (though what the actual criteria are is a mystery to me). Anyway,
    *I* have to do it this way.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "John Lord" <johnlord@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > hiya laura i tryed your cheat but it would not work i live in the uk would
    > that make a diffrent to the cheat? thanks
    > "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > John Lord wrote:
    > >> Thanks Laura,
    > >>
    > >> could you please tell me the cheat as i have only just got the game and
    > >> am not that far into it and i will not save it at the end of my game
    > >> Thanks
    > >>
    > >> Sammie
    > >

    > > Ok, you hold down the Ctrl + Shift + C keys, and a white box will
    > > appear at the top of your screen. In that box, type:
    > >
    > > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
    > >
    > > and hit return. Then hold down the shift key and click
    > > the left mouse button on your sim. A bunch of options will
    > > appear. Choose "More" and then choose "Make vampire."
    > >
    > > After you're done, do the Ctrl + Shift + C again and type:
    > >
    > > boolprop testingcheatsenabled false
    > >
    > > and hit return.
    > >
    > > Don't mean to sound condescending if you already know
    > > how to do cheats, but in case you don't I thought I'd
    > > better be specific.
    > >
    > > Good luck!
    > >
    > > Laura

    laura i sent you an email saying it dintent work well it was just me sorry i
    spelt it wrong

    "John Lord" <johnlord@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > hiya laura i tryed your cheat but it would not work i live in the uk would
    > that make a diffrent to the cheat? thanks
    > "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> John Lord wrote:
    >>> Thanks Laura,
    >>>
    >>> could you please tell me the cheat as i have only just got the game and
    >>> i am not that far into it and i will not save it at the end of my game
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Sammie
    >>

    >> Ok, you hold down the Ctrl + Shift + C keys, and a white box will
    >> appear at the top of your screen. In that box, type:
    >>
    >> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
    >>
    >> and hit return. Then hold down the shift key and click
    >> the left mouse button on your sim. A bunch of options will
    >> appear. Choose "More" and then choose "Make vampire."
    >>
    >> After you're done, do the Ctrl + Shift + C again and type:
    >>
    >> boolprop testingcheatsenabled false
    >>
    >> and hit return.
    >>
    >> Don't mean to sound condescending if you already know
    >> how to do cheats, but in case you don't I thought I'd
    >> better be specific.
    >>
    >> Good luck!
    >>
    >> Laura

    thanks laura it works now i hav got two adult vampires and the women is
    pregnant will the baby be a vampire?

    Maxon wrote:
    > No, but your system might require you to use a certain capitalisation:
    >
    > boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
    >
    > Some people don't have to do this, others do. It seems to be system
    > dependent (though what the actual criteria are is a mystery to me). Anyway,
    > *I* have to do it this way.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon

    Ah, good point. I always forget about this, because my system
    likes it all in lower-case.

    Laura

    John Lord wrote:
    > thanks laura it works now i hav got two adult vampires and the women is
    > pregnant will the baby be a vampire?

    Unfortunately, no :( That would be cool, wouldn't it?

    Laura
  12. Quote:

    I've bought the vampire potion off the women, but how do i make my sim turn
    into a vampire please?

    Sammie

    :hello:
    how do u know when it has worked?
    thanx
  13. how do u know when the sim is a vampire?

Sims Games Video Games