Flu in Sims2?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 21, 2005 11:45:08 AM

Just a quick question.
Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
University?
Thanks,
Beck.

More about : flu sims2

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 12:40:53 PM

Yes they can - I had one get sick last night - but it does seem to be less
common. Having said that, my sims never seemed to get it a lot anyway.

Best wishes
maxon

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Just a quick question.
> Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
> installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
> University?
> Thanks,
> Beck.

September 21, 2005 2:32:41 PM

Oh ok. Thanks again,
Beck.

news:p 09Ye.29490$Aa1.952@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net...
> Yes they can - I had one get sick last night - but it does seem to be less
> common. Having said that, my sims never seemed to get it a lot anyway.
>
> Best wishes
> maxon
>
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Just a quick question.
>> Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
>> installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
>> University?
>> Thanks,
>> Beck.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 3:51:03 AM

> Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
> installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
> University?

No, my Sim got sick yesterday, and I've University and Nightlife...

Emil
September 22, 2005 3:58:13 AM

Oh that's ok then, I just haven't seen one in a long time.
Beck.

!