Flu in Sims2?

Just a quick question.
Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
University?
Thanks,
Beck.
4 answers Last reply
More about sims2

    Yes they can - I had one get sick last night - but it does seem to be less
    common. Having said that, my sims never seemed to get it a lot anyway.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Just a quick question.
    > Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
    > installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
    > University?
    > Thanks,
    > Beck.

    Oh ok. Thanks again,
    Beck.

    > Yes they can - I had one get sick last night - but it does seem to be less
    > common. Having said that, my sims never seemed to get it a lot anyway.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >
    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Just a quick question.
    >> Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
    >> installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
    >> University?
    >> Thanks,
    >> Beck.

    > Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
    > installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
    > University?

    No, my Sim got sick yesterday, and I've University and Nightlife...

    Emil

    Oh that's ok then, I just haven't seen one in a long time.
    Beck.

    "Emil Jensen [2100]" <lime@jensen73.dk> wrote in message
    >> Can Sims get sick still? I had a couple of Sims with the flu but since I
    >> installed Uni I have not seen it again. Did they stop the sickness with
    >> University?
    >
    > No, my Sim got sick yesterday, and I've University and Nightlife...
    >
    > Emil

Sims Games Video Games