Package Families

I'm going over to my friends house, and she said she wants me to both of the
families we play with. Is packaging when you click on the info button and
then package? If so, (think it is) can I transfer this family on 2 a USB key
and then get move them in at her house?

Jane

Jane wrote:
> I'm going over to my friends house, and she said she wants me to both of the
> families we play with. Is packaging when you click on the info button and
> then package?

I think so.

> If so, (think it is) can I transfer this family on 2 a USB key
> and then get move them in at her house?

Yes, but I am sure of the consequences.

"Jane" <jane@home.com.au> wrote in message
> I'm going over to my friends house, and she said she wants me to both
> of the families we play with. Is packaging when you click on the info
> button and then package? If so, (think it is) can I transfer this
> family on 2 a USB key and then get move them in at her house?
>
> Jane

Be sure to package to a file. Then go to where that file is located and
copy it to whatever storage (CD, DVD, USB key) you want to. It should
work, I don't see why it wouldn't.

I have saved some of mine to CD's and DVD's.

deene

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:01:06 +1000, Jane <jane@home.com.au> wrote:

> I'm going over to my friends house, and she said she wants me to both of
> the
> families we play with. Is packaging when you click on the info button and
> then package? If so, (think it is) can I transfer this family on 2 a USB
> key
> and then get move them in at her house?

The game will tell you where the file is saved, so be sure to go there and
fetch it. When you get to the target computer, just run the packaged file
and Sims2 should automagically place the lot in the game.
The Sims will forget all their old friends and family. They will arrive
on the lot you packaged, you must then move them out to the bin before you
can move them in elsewhere, unless you build friendships and invite them
to move in.

good sign." -G