Solved

New amd motherboard any suggestions?

ok my motherboard recently fried and thank god nothing got fried but that still leaves me with the task of buying a new motherboard any suggestions? The only things i want are that it has crossfire capabilities (i have a 5870 plan to get another one down the road if need be) and a phenom ii 955.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about motherboard suggestions
  1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136067
    i was looking at this but it seems im going to have to wait about a week for me to be able to order it and about another 2 days to receive it. Anyone have any other suggestions which would but this mobo to shame?
  2. Best answer
    That's crazy cheap for a 790FX board. If you're not planning on spending more than that you'll need to drop down to a 790GX or 790X. Is the budget firm? I'd suggest finding a board that has USB 3.0 on it.

Otherwise, just wait for the DFI board.
  3. skora said:
    That's crazy cheap for a 790FX board. If you're not planning on spending more than that you'll need to drop down to a 790GX or 790X. Is the budget firm? I'd suggest finding a board that has USB 3.0 on it.

Otherwise, just wait for the DFI board.

i know right?!! i guess ill just wait for it its probably the best board ill find in my price range.
  4. Best answer selected by tacoslave.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt AMD Motherboards Systems