I thinks time you need to get a new rig by the way the 9500 gt is not good for gaming at all, the 2 gig ram could be usable ,what is your processor? before all that you need tell us your budget so we can help u out
thanks for the advice. I have a problem, my motherboard is ASUS P5VD2-MX SE, PCIe 16x slot, as of now im using a memory of PC667 512mb. My question is can i used 2 gig PC800 memory in place of PC667? or i will retain PC667 even i'll upgrade it to 2 gig? Thanks in advance!
How do they differ with their performance?
1. Sapphire HD4650 1Gig ddr2 128 bit
2. Palit 9500GT 1Gig ddr2 128 bit
3. Palit GF210 1 Gig ddr2 128 bit
4. Inno 3D 9500GT 1gig ddr2 128 bit
5. Sparkle 9500GT 1gig ddr2 128 bit
6. Biostar bio 9500GT HDMI 1Gig ddr2 128 bit
If you're going to choose among the six what brand is best for you? or what is best suited for everyday work?