Bluegenie2's Sims1 creations

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
What do you think?

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.

    > Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    > mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    > site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
    > What do you think?

    I say go for it. With all that hard work you've put in, it's time to get
    something back.

    > Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    > If found, please return to..........
    > http://www.silvernblue.com/

    I can loan you some of mine.

    > or
    > http://livin-it-up.net

  2. Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    No Sorry
    I Am French

    "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    > Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    > mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    > site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
    > What do you think?
    >
    > --
    > ---------------------------
    > Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    > If found, please return to..........
    > http://www.silvernblue.com/
    > or
    > http://livin-it-up.net

  3. Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Are You Boy ?
    "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    > Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    > mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    > site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
    > What do you think?
    >
    > --
    > ---------------------------
    > Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    > If found, please return to..........
    > http://www.silvernblue.com/
    > or
    > http://livin-it-up.net

    That's got to be in the top 5 for 'unexpected' responses. LOL.

    noname

    "remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    > Are You Boy ?
    > "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    >> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    >> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    >> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
    >> What do you think?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Does it matter?
    A lot of people know about my sims1 stuff and know it was quality.
    Sorry if you missed it :)

    "remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    > Are You Boy ?
    > "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    >> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    >> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    >> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
    >> What do you think?
    >>
    >> --
    >> ---------------------------
    >> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    >> If found, please return to..........
    >> http://www.silvernblue.com/
    >> or
    >> http://livin-it-up.net

    Really, lol. Wonder how that has anything to do with it :)

    "noname" <justask@me.ok> wrote in message
    > That's got to be in the top 5 for 'unexpected' responses. LOL.
    >
    > noname
    >

    > "remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    >> Are You Boy ?
    >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >> P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    >>> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    >>> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    >>> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru
    >>> paypal.
    >>> What do you think?

    I've got all your stuff. Loved it and used it often in my Sims 1 games. It
    is quality.

    > Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
    > mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
    > site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
    > What do you think?
    >
    > --
    > ---------------------------
    > Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    > If found, please return to..........
    > http://www.silvernblue.com/
    > or
    > http://livin-it-up.net

  8. Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    > Does it matter?
    > A lot of people know about my sims1 stuff and know it was quality.
    > Sorry if you missed it :)

    back during my s1 days, i used it.

    so what did you decide to do?
  9. Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    > No Sorry
    > I Am French

    What does that have to do with anything??

    deene

    LOL I wondered the same thing.

    deene

    > Really, lol. Wonder how that has anything to do with it :)
    >
    > "noname" <justask@me.ok> wrote in message
    >> That's got to be in the top 5 for 'unexpected' responses. LOL.
    >>
    >> noname
    >>

    >> "remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    >>> Are You Boy ?
    >>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news: