Bluegenie2's Sims1 creations

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
What do you think?

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.

> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
> What do you think?

I say go for it. With all that hard work you've put in, it's time to get
something back.

> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
> If found, please return to..........
> http://www.silvernblue.com/

I can loan you some of mine.

> or
> http://livin-it-up.net

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

No Sorry
I Am French

"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
> What do you think?
>
> --
> ---------------------------
> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
> If found, please return to..........
> http://www.silvernblue.com/
> or
> http://livin-it-up.net

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Are You Boy ?
"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
> What do you think?
>
> --
> ---------------------------
> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
> If found, please return to..........
> http://www.silvernblue.com/
> or
> http://livin-it-up.net

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Does it matter?
A lot of people know about my sims1 stuff and know it was quality.
Sorry if you missed it :)

"remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Are You Boy ?
> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
>> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
>> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
>> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
>> What do you think?
>>
>> --
>> ---------------------------
>> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
>> If found, please return to..........
>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>> or
>> http://livin-it-up.net

noname

That's got to be in the top 5 for 'unexpected' responses. LOL.

noname

"remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Are You Boy ?
> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
>> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
>> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
>> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru paypal.
>> What do you think?

Really, lol. Wonder how that has anything to do with it :)

"noname" <justask@me.ok> wrote in message
> That's got to be in the top 5 for 'unexpected' responses. LOL.
>
> noname
>

> "remi" <remi.dicamillo@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>> Are You Boy ?
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> P_edne8hf8MbFKzeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
>>> Would anyone be interested in a cd with most of my sims1 stuff on it? I
>>> mean the things I made for sims1. I'm thinking of putting a blurb on my
>>> site about it. Charging something like $10 US, and doing it thru
>>> paypal.
>>> What do you think?

I've got all your stuff. Loved it and used it often in my Sims 1 games. It
is quality.

> Does it matter?
> A lot of people know about my sims1 stuff and know it was quality.
> Sorry if you missed it :)

back during my s1 days, i used it.

so what did you decide to do?

> No Sorry
> I Am French

What does that have to do with anything??

deene

LOL I wondered the same thing.

deene