Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device driver issue

Last response: in Storage
January 30, 2012 3:39:02 PM

Hi all

After getting rid of the BSOD issues, I'm trying to iron out the last few issues that I have with devices etc etc. I removed my SSD and am using my harddrive as primary (reformat and all that jazz)

One that's confusing me is the missing 'Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device' in Control Panel.

Does anybody know what this would be? I'm running the main OS (Windows 7 64Bit) so I think from what I've seen it could be linked to that.

I've also got another couple of odd issues within CP, if you have a look at the attached screen shot you will see what I mean.

I did try searching for a driver using windows but it couldn't find it event though it SUGGESTED it.

Best solution

a c 371 G Storage
January 30, 2012 5:43:59 PM

If you built this computer, you need to go to the motherboard manufactuer's web site and download the drivers for it. Just look up your board and it will list drivers for them.
January 30, 2012 7:36:48 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
If you built this computer, you need to go to the motherboard manufactuer's web site and download the drivers for it. Just look up your board and it will list drivers for them.

I have. Okay I will try that. Thank you
Score
Related resources
January 30, 2012 7:48:50 PM

Yeah I found it thank you
Score
January 30, 2012 7:49:00 PM

Best answer selected by hashio.
Score
January 30, 2012 8:06:17 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score