Missing driver ( GMA 3100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashybaws

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
Hi guys , i have this motherboard http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_775/P5KPLAM/#specifications and i can't find any driver for the integrated video card :) I can't play any game due to the missing of the driver.Also , when i go to device manager , -> Other devices ->Video controller ( VGA Compatible) and i click properties i see this message "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1)

To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver." ( there's no driver tho)

I would appreciate if you'd help me to work out with this problem and find the driver for me :D thanks :)

Operating system:Windows XP 32 bits SP2
Processor:Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz
Memory:1GB RAM DDR 2

SECOND PROBLEM:After we'll figure it out with this problem , can you help me to find out why when i install the video driver for my Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT and i enter any game or i just open the browser or scroll down or up or do things like these my pc stops running :) It just freezes .All i can do is to restart the pc and then it works until i run any game or play flash games or scroll down / up . By the way , when i uninstall the 301.42 video driver my pc runs well but i can't run any games :)except those really really old ones ...I also tried with older video drivers but i have the same problem. I have this video card for like 5-6 years ( I know it's old) but the problem came up recently ( 2-3 weeks ago).

crashybaws

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
Thanks but i did download the VGA driver and when i run the setup it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software Setup will exit." =/

crashybaws

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
| I reinstalled the windows ( XP SP2 ) and the same problems.I installed the video driver for my nvidia geforce 7300 gt and my pc freezes and i have to restart and uninstall the driver in safe-mode.I can't even play empire earth =/ or any game that requires direct 3d ....

Status
Not open for further replies.