only half a wardrobe available

well here's a glitch that I didn't think would happen
over half the clothes I downloaded won't show up.
I've run clean pack and they come up as okay.

does anyone know how I can make these downloads nightlife compatible? (I'm
assuming I'll be useinf SimPe)

Thanks

When you say they aren't available - where in the programme are you looking
for them?

Best wishes
maxon

"black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> well here's a glitch that I didn't think would happen
> over half the clothes I downloaded won't show up.
> I've run clean pack and they come up as okay.
>
> does anyone know how I can make these downloads nightlife compatible? (I'm
> assuming I'll be useinf SimPe)
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS