only half a wardrobe available

Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2005 8:39:29 PM

well here's a glitch that I didn't think would happen
over half the clothes I downloaded won't show up.
I've run clean pack and they come up as okay.

does anyone know how I can make these downloads nightlife compatible? (I'm
assuming I'll be useinf SimPe)

Thanks

More about : half wardrobe

Anonymous
September 29, 2005 8:39:30 PM

When you say they aren't available - where in the programme are you looking
for them?

Best wishes
maxon

!