only half a wardrobe available

well here's a glitch that I didn't think would happen
over half the clothes I downloaded won't show up.
I've run clean pack and they come up as okay.

does anyone know how I can make these downloads nightlife compatible? (I'm
assuming I'll be useinf SimPe)

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about only half wardrobe available

    When you say they aren't available - where in the programme are you looking
    for them?

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > well here's a glitch that I didn't think would happen
    > over half the clothes I downloaded won't show up.
    > I've run clean pack and they come up as okay.
    >
    > does anyone know how I can make these downloads nightlife compatible? (I'm
    > assuming I'll be useinf SimPe)
    >
    > Thanks

Sims Games Compatibility Video Games