will Thief work with NTFS file system?

I just got an XP disc and am about to re-format my hard drive to go from
fat32 to NTFS. Thief Gold and T2 will both run on XP with NTFS file system,
right?

- Adam

Adam Cook wrote:
> I just got an XP disc and am about to re-format my hard drive to go from
> fat32 to NTFS. Thief Gold and T2 will both run on XP with NTFS file system,
> right?
>
> - Adam

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. I run them on Win2k with NTFS.

-Kevin

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:16:23 GMT, "Adam Cook"
<ajcook@SCREWLARAZA!!satx.rr.com> wrote:

>I just got an XP disc and am about to re-format my hard drive to go from
>fat32 to NTFS. Thief Gold and T2 will both run on XP with NTFS file system,
>right?

Yes, no problem.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:16:23 GMT, "Adam Cook"
> <ajcook@SCREWLARAZA!!satx.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >I just got an XP disc and am about to re-format my hard drive to go from
> >fat32 to NTFS. Thief Gold and T2 will both run on XP with NTFS file
system,
> >right?
>
> Yes, no problem.

Okay, thanks. Just checking!