5504 Question

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
March 1, 2005 11:22:33 PM

Sometimes my 5504 turns on just afternoon for a few minutes then shuts back
off. Any idea what this might be?

More about : 5504 question

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 11:22:34 PM

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:22:33 GMT, "Dave" <drcarson@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>Sometimes my 5504 turns on just afternoon for a few minutes then shuts back
>off. Any idea what this might be?

Maybe you set it to record something in the afternoon. Is it regular?

--
Mark Lloyd
has a Replay 5xxx

still fall for that scam."
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 2:46:28 PM

All 5000/5500 Series ReplayTV units perform a maintenance reboot every seven
days. If you happen to be sitting there, you'll see the blue power light go
on for a few minutes, then off again when it's done.

Bye.

"Dave" <drcarson@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:D a4Vd.59457$iC4.21620@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com...
> Sometimes my 5504 turns on just afternoon for a few minutes then shuts
> back off. Any idea what this might be?

March 4, 2005 1:07:32 AM

That explains the problem perfectly! Thanks!

news:o IhVd.37525$xX3.13065@twister.socal.rr.com...

!