• Configuration
  • Computers
  • CPUs
  • Motherboards
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
September 9, 2012 4:12:41 PM

Hello,
I want o know more about cpu and connecting two mother boards together, also how would I would I build a relationship for the two to assist, and properties or each cpu responsibilities?
As a spell check shearch engine, dictionary and two hard drives working together with two cpu's? what would a computer have to do to make this happen, would a third computer programed to make the two get along with each other?

More about : wire connect motherboards computer youtube

September 10, 2012 7:12:28 PM

See my other reply to your longer post.
m
l
November 9, 2015 5:52:51 PM

It is easier to make a multi computer / server set up then hooking to motherboards together.
so you can set up game (or any software) on a computer, run it like a server and hook your computer up to it.
(this is super easy with linux idk about windows)
just call run the software on your main computer. it will end up something like this. (75% server 25% main computer)

This is sort of like my bitcoin mining project.
16core xeon (for the main computer)
and i have 14 computers dual core running on a pool for mining.
i get about 1 bitcoin a week. (which is 370ish usd right now)
it is not a bad set up the dual cores are running about .5times faster then a normal dual core because of this. if your interested in my setup you will have to contact me. I could help you set it up.
m
l
Anonymous
March 11, 2016 5:43:17 PM

Dillon_4 said:
It is easier to make a multi computer / server set up then hooking to motherboards together.
so you can set up game (or any software) on a computer, run it like a server and hook your computer up to it.
(this is super easy with linux idk about windows)
just call run the software on your main computer. it will end up something like this. (75% server 25% main computer)

This is sort of like my bitcoin mining project.
16core xeon (for the main computer)
and i have 14 computers dual core running on a pool for mining.
i get about 1 bitcoin a week. (which is 370ish usd right now)
it is not a bad set up the dual cores are running about .5times faster then a normal dual core because of this. if your interested in my setup you will have to contact me. I could help you set it up.

I am very interested in being able to create my own mining setup. Could you perhaps email me the specs griffiths_j@hotmail.com or PM me please?

m
l