Closed Solved

Ultra low budget intro to water cooling and OC rig

I would like to build a pc to get into water cooling and OCing. I need the it to be cheap because being very new i know im gonna mess up some component. Im not looking for it to be outrageously powerful but i do want to install a cpu block, chipset block and get a gfx card block. i understand the water cooling parts are expensive but try to keep them on the cheaper side. Thank you for any help/advise you can give me...

-Jeff
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about ultra budget intro water cooling
  1. or is this not possible....
  2. Watercooling and cheap don't fit in the same sentence except when it reads: 'watercooling is not cheap'.
  3. See my answer about the Corsair H60 in the thread named:

Only CPU, first watercooling.

Saves you much money than building it yourself and very simple and effective even to cooling rather high OC!
  4. rubix_1011 said:
    Watercooling and cheap don't fit in the same sentence except when it reads: 'watercooling is not cheap'.

i understand the watercooling parts arent cheap. i wanted to build a cheap system to watercool but i dont know what mobo/processor to choose for cheap...
  5. Got a budget?j
  6. amuffin said:
    Got a budget?j

like 3-500 not including the watercooling parts
  7. You won't be able to really do anything with 300-500 dollars...that's the typical price of a watercooling loop.
  8. amuffin said:
    You won't be able to really do anything with 300-500 dollars...that's the typical price of a watercooling loop.

+1

300-500= probably an i3 system. why bother water cool it .
  9. Best answer
    cheapest you can fully go with a custom watercooling loop that can overclock would probably be a llano based build.
  10. i would recommend a cpu only loop for the low budget...
  11. Best answer selected by J3TW4V3.
  12. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Build Components Overclocking