Solved

Introducing the X58 SLI3!

http://www.evga.com/articles/00571/

what are your toughts on how EVGA MOBO are compared to ASUS?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about introducing sli3
  1. EVGA only works for Intel so IMO can't be compared with ASUS since the last one works for both Intel and AMD and performs excellent in both.
  2. Really?

I only use Intel video cards....

You can't compare the Intel functionality of both boards? Really?
  3. As for SLI boards, I rank them up with ASUS & Gigabyte as the best manufacturer's of Intel Boards. They provide some of the top overclocking boards on the market and has the best current motherboard out (IMO)... EVGA Classified SR2

I agree with saint19 on the fact you can't total compare the two since ASUS does AMD & Intel, while EVGA is just Intel.
  4. EVGA's Warranty is 2 Years
    ASUS's Warranty is 3 Years.
  5. mark_k said:
    Really?

I only use Intel video cards....

You can't compare the Intel functionality of both boards? Really?

Really?

Where I can buy an Intel video card?

As fan I know Intel only made CPU, Mobos and the GPU is on board not for customer re-sell.

If u want compare a manufacturer u need benchmark the performance in both Intel and AMD not only one of them.
  6. Best answer
    Only comparison that really matters...ASUS ROG series Mobos are the sweetest looking Mobo's maybe ever. SO EVGA doesn't really stand a chance. :D
  7. saint19 said:
    Really?

Where I can buy an Intel video card?

As fan I know Intel only made CPU, Mobos and the GPU is on board not for customer re-sell.

If u want compare a manufacturer u need benchmark the performance in both Intel and AMD not only one of them.

lol....sorry I meant Nvidia... no really.
  8. The last discrete graphics card that Intel ever released was the Intel 740 AGP and that was pulled from the market back in August of 1999.
  9. Best answer selected by mark_k.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus EVGA