I'm looking for a copy of Thief Gold in Perth Western Aust..

I'm a recent convert to the world of Thief type gaming, and have
been playing Thief 2 for a while. Now the time has come to fill
a hole in my collection.

I'm looking for a copy of Thief Gold in Perth Western Australia.

Does anyone have one spare that they would be willing to part with?

Or alternatively, has anyone seen on for sale in
Perth, Western Australia. I can buy online, but shipping
costs tend to be V. high so I would prefer to buy locally.

Regrards
Techphile.

Techphile wrote:
> I'm a recent convert to the world of Thief type gaming, and have
> been playing Thief 2 for a while. Now the time has come to fill
> a hole in my collection.
>
> I'm looking for a copy of Thief Gold in Perth Western Australia.
>
> Does anyone have one spare that they would be willing to part with?
>
> Or alternatively, has anyone seen on for sale in
> Perth, Western Australia. I can buy online, but shipping
> costs tend to be V. high so I would prefer to buy locally.
>
> Regrards
> Techphile.

I frequently buy stuff per mailorder from the US to the UK, and actually
even including shipping it's very cheap. Don't know how it is for
Australia though, maybe it's got to do with the strength of the pound.

Hmm, this was helpful... ;-)

Welcome to the world of THIEF, glad you enjoy it. Good luck.

Barnaby

nightwalker

"Techphile" <techphile@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm a recent convert to the world of Thief type gaming, and have
> been playing Thief 2 for a while. Now the time has come to fill
> a hole in my collection.
>
> I'm looking for a copy of Thief Gold in Perth Western Australia.
>
> Does anyone have one spare that they would be willing to part with?
>
> Or alternatively, has anyone seen on for sale in
> Perth, Western Australia. I can buy online, but shipping
> costs tend to be V. high so I would prefer to buy locally.
>
> Regrards
> Techphile.

You might want to check out the post here:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36408 MsLedd (who
is a well-known admin at the TTLG forums so you can trust her with no
worries) had a couple of brand new copies of TG for sale. If she still has
one, I'm sure she wouldn't charge too much to ship it to you. Probably only
whatever it actually costs her. It would certainly be worth asking about.

Nightwalker

--
**Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**