Preventing User Log On Screen after .NET Framework is Inst..

Hi everyone.
I'm running XP Pro with SP2.

I need to install the Microsoft .NET framework. I've had it installed
before, and whenever I booed tup or reboot, the User Log On screen
appeared.

I don't consider this necessary--I'm the computer's sole user. Is
there any way to configure the framework so that the Log On screen
does not appear each time I boot up or reboot the PC?

If there is, what's the procedure? Thank you.

To reply via e-mail, please
remove the number 5 from the reply address.
Thank you for your assistance! Jack Danniel
1 answer Last reply
More about preventing user screen framework inst

    PRB: Welcome to Windows Screen Appears When You Start Windows XP After You
    Install the .NET Framework 1.1
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827072

    What is the ASP.NET Machine Account?
    http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:1ntcn0d3dfho6m1ekkfqg8kobrd8n852ja@4ax.com,
    J. Danniel <jd5jd@prodigy.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi everyone.
    > I'm running XP Pro with SP2.
    >
    > I need to install the Microsoft .NET framework. I've had it installed
    > before, and whenever I booed tup or reboot, the User Log On screen
    > appeared.
    >
    > I don't consider this necessary--I'm the computer's sole user. Is
    > there any way to configure the framework so that the Log On screen
    > does not appear each time I boot up or reboot the PC?
    >
    > If there is, what's the procedure? Thank you.
    >

    > To reply via e-mail, please
    > remove the number 5 from the reply address.
    > Thank you for your assistance! Jack Danniel

Configuration Framework Microsoft Windows XP