My motheboard is intel 845GEBV. The onboard graphics card is not supported by Win 7. Dang
Please suggest a good graphic card :
1. Not too expensive.
2. Thats compatible to my motherboard and win7.
3. i dont play high end games
4. I don't need high performance.
5. I have corsair vx450 power supply.
6. May add another screen in future, but currently have only screen
2. The fact your motherboard appears to only have an AGP 4X slot.
3. You mention not playing "high end games," which means you play would like to play games from a few years ago at a decent fps.
4. Using Newegg.com only.
Although if the specs I'm finding are correct, even that may be overkill for your system. Looks like you have a socket 478 board, which would mean a single-core P4 chip. That's probably going to bottleneck the 4650, and the AGP 4x won't do you any favors either. So you may not see any better results with a 4650 than a 3650.
Although in that case ... the price difference between the 3650 and 4650 is only a few dollars, so I'd say the hell with it, you might as well just get the 4650 and be done with it.