Sign in with
Your question
Solved

What MOBO manufacturer has the best BIOS software?

Tags:
  • Chipsets
  • BIOS
  • Support
  • Software
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
September 6, 2010 12:21:29 AM

What MOBO manufacturer has the best BIOS software implementation and why? Please, explain your response, and if possible, add links and/or pictures of the BIOS screens to support your choice. Thanks.

More about : mobo manufacturer bios software

a c 78 V Motherboard
September 6, 2010 2:24:50 AM

DFI used to, ASUS, Gigabyte, and maybe some others. I have found that the higher performance boards with lots of features - translated into high $ costs, usually have more BIOS tweaks. And as important, get support through BIOS updates after the board launch. You can check this yourself. After you select one or two mfrs, visit their websites for their high-end boards and go to the support/download pages - you'll see more updates for those than for their mid-range and entry-level boards.
m
l

Best solution

a c 117 V Motherboard
September 6, 2010 2:38:07 AM

I prefer Gigabytes Award bios it's easy to read and use.Alot of Gigabyte boards also feature Dual bios a nice feature when oc'ing or if you want a stock bios too.
Also their website is easy to navigate and use for board updates and download speeds are very good.
Unlike someone elses website which is terrible and has pitiful download speeds.
My mobo's bios etc.
http://www.benchtec.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5397
Related resources
September 6, 2010 8:20:38 PM

Best answer selected by orestesdd.
m
l
September 6, 2010 8:23:27 PM

davcon said:
I prefer Gigabytes Award bios it's easy to read and use.Alot of Gigabyte boards also feature Dual bios a nice feature when oc'ing or if you want a stock bios too.
Also their website is easy to navigate and use for board updates and download speeds are very good.
Unlike someone elses website which is terrible and has pitiful download speeds.
My mobo's bios etc.
http://www.benchtec.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5397

Thanks and cioa.
m
l
!