cohen

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get the latest upgrade (or would I need to get all versions?) for a SOYO SY-6BA+ motherboard.

I installed an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 graphics card yeterday, and it is complaining about resource:

"This Device Cannot Find Enough Free Resources That It Can Use; This Device Cannot Find Enough Free Resources That It Can Use. (Code 12)"

It did work at first - when I had accidently pulled out my USB card from its slot.

Thanks in advance.

ps: I'm having difficulty viewing this website (and others too), therefore couldn't find the search facility if one exists.

Since Soyo ceased operations on May 5, 2009 their website is now defunct. You have to look elsewhere for any later BIOS revision that you want.

Your problem appears to be caused by a lack of an IRQ (usually IRQ 9 for graphics cards) or an address range overlap with another device.

In the BIOS Setup you may be able to manually assign an IRQ to the slot that the graphics card is in.

cohen

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
Thanks ko888.

I managed to get the old graphics card working - must have been the port where the cable goes. However, would like to fit the newer card if possible.

(I removed the usb card again and tried the new card, but to no avail. Bios upgrade looks like the best option).