Sign in with
Your question

What do i need to capture XBOX 360 gameplay to my PC

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 26, 2010 10:36:53 PM

what do i need to capture XBOX 360 gameplay to my PC?
January 26, 2010 10:43:11 PM

ok... but how does it work... how am i supposed to see what i am capturing if it is pluged into the pc?..

sorry noob question
m
l
Related resources
January 26, 2010 10:48:25 PM

You will also need an application that captures video - along with the hardware

The USB Capture device includes the software.... "Include Professional and easy to learn & used video editor software: Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD" It does sound like a Chinese version however :) 

You will see the captured video in a little video window on the PC. Now if you want to use the XBOX monitor and capture device at the same time, you will need a VGA splitter. One signal to the TV/monitor and one to the capture card.

Hope that helps...
m
l
January 26, 2010 10:55:55 PM

well what i want is too be able to play the game directly on my 32" lcd. but also have it connected to my pc and record at the same time...

m
l
Anonymous
April 20, 2010 6:42:06 PM

I to would like to know this, the youtube video was out of day, whether the things he said are all transferable, i'd like to know something more up to date say using hd pvr or something.
m
l
April 28, 2010 2:14:27 PM

The Hauppauge HD PVR can do the trick as it takes the component stream from a video source, compress it to H.264 and then push it to a computer via USB. You can also try the Intensity Pro capture card. Here are the technical specs: Intensity Pro Tutorial.

Catalin
m
l
!