Sign in with
Your question

DELL 3007FPW Screen Flickering

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 26, 2010 11:00:05 PM

Hey guys, My screen is flickering. Here is a screencap I took. I have Windows 7 and Xp installed, doesn't do this in Xp. I have a Geforce 7900GT, with a dell 3007fwp monitor. I've updated the video card drivers, made sure the power and dvi connection is tight. But if its happening only in win7 i would assume its drivers or settings issue? Also if it was hardware issue, it wouldn't be showing up on the screen cap correct?

thank you.

a b U Graphics card
February 2, 2010 1:24:35 AM

Flickering in what sense? Also, to be honest, your image doesn't really show what you want us to understand.
m
l
February 2, 2010 1:46:34 AM

lol that's the show "The big bang theory" good show..

I used to have the same problem but only when the video card was overclocked and using dual monitors, I switched to nvidia because I heard its a normal thing
m
l
Related resources
February 2, 2010 2:18:34 AM

Where I circled in red, those dotted lines, there constantly flickering across my monitor, i notice it does it the most when there is movement going on with my mouse and if im scrolling through windows or watching a movie, it'll flicker those dotted lines. I dont know how else i would show it to you, it seem pretty clear in my pictures, those dotted lines aren't normally there.

r_manic said:
Flickering in what sense? Also, to be honest, your image doesn't really show what you want us to understand.
m
l
February 2, 2010 2:19:53 AM

lol yeah its a good show,its second next to how i met your mother.
you switch to nvidia?? well i am with nvidia right now, I guess it can be video card problem, i dont know maybe ill try buying a new cable first.

vexun11 said:
lol that's the show "The big bang theory" good show..

I used to have the same problem but only when the video card was overclocked and using dual monitors, I switched to nvidia because I heard its a normal thing

m
l
!