DELL 3007FPW Screen Flickering

Hey guys, My screen is flickering. Here is a screencap I took. I have Windows 7 and Xp installed, doesn't do this in Xp. I have a Geforce 7900GT, with a dell 3007fwp monitor. I've updated the video card drivers, made sure the power and dvi connection is tight. But if its happening only in win7 i would assume its drivers or settings issue? Also if it was hardware issue, it wouldn't be showing up on the screen cap correct?

thank you.

4 answers Last reply
More about dell 3007fpw screen flickering
  1. Flickering in what sense? Also, to be honest, your image doesn't really show what you want us to understand.
  2. lol that's the show "The big bang theory" good show..

I used to have the same problem but only when the video card was overclocked and using dual monitors, I switched to nvidia because I heard its a normal thing
  3. Where I circled in red, those dotted lines, there constantly flickering across my monitor, i notice it does it the most when there is movement going on with my mouse and if im scrolling through windows or watching a movie, it'll flicker those dotted lines. I dont know how else i would show it to you, it seem pretty clear in my pictures, those dotted lines aren't normally there.

r_manic said:
    Flickering in what sense? Also, to be honest, your image doesn't really show what you want us to understand.
  4. lol yeah its a good show,its second next to how i met your mother.
    you switch to nvidia?? well i am with nvidia right now, I guess it can be video card problem, i dont know maybe ill try buying a new cable first.

vexun11 said:
    lol that's the show "The big bang theory" good show..

I used to have the same problem but only when the video card was overclocked and using dual monitors, I switched to nvidia because I heard its a normal thing
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Windows XP Graphics