tisello

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a new case! I got pretty high temps in my case and my goal is to keep the temps and noise down along with a awsome look! My budget is around 150€

Leave your tips and advices on the cases you prefer here!

Thanks for future answers!

You stated you are experiencing high temperatures. Please post your ambient room temperature, cpu core temperatures, and which utilities you were running when the temperature readings were taken.

Please post the brand and model of your current case and a list of your components, including the brand and model of the cpu heatsink. Without that information it is pretty much impossible to make a valid recommendation.

tisello

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
^ good point. My room temp is about 20-22 degrees hot all the time 24/7/52. And according to speedfan i got a core temp of 48-52 degrees non load and about 60 during stress test. I use a AMD phenom x3 720 BE OC'd to 3.1ghz. Temp 2 (think it is GPU or something) is what i'm worried about. I got this 2gb sized Radeon 4890 Sapphire Vapor-X GPU, and speedfan is reading temps 62 degrees during no load and about 65-67 during a normal game like Bioshock 2 and such.

The case i got today is an old Coolermaster wich i unfortunately dont know the name of. It's a mid tower black with 1 exhaust fan in the rear and one inblow on the side door.

tisello

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
well i prioritize like this

1. Cooling and functionality
2. Noise
3. Looks

I dont want a too noisy case but i dont want a squared big black box that would look something like this [.] .=on button.