"A" drive inaccessibility

When I try to save an Excel file to my 3 1/2" floppy A drive, I receive a
message that the 'A:\\' folder is not accessible. Any solutions?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:15:05 -0700, "bergs"
<bergs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>When I try to save an Excel file to my 3 1/2" floppy A drive, I receive a
>message that the 'A:\\' folder is not accessible. Any solutions?

What happens when you use Windows Explorer to copy to A: ??

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith