Sign in with
Your question

My screen is oversized in vista

Last response: in CPUs
April 11, 2010 7:48:54 PM

hi...

i m using windows vista....

i was playing a game & i pressed crtl + esc to minimize...

but..the screen is appering over sized...

what should i do now?

need help fast.....thanks in advance

More about : screen oversized vista

April 11, 2010 8:11:44 PM

The problem is that the game was probably running at a lower resolution than your native monitor runs at so when you minimized it changed your screen resolution down to the game's low res. Just up your resolution back to normal ;) 
m
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
April 11, 2010 9:44:19 PM

you didnt tell him how, you really think if he didnt even know what the prob was he would be able to find where to fix it by you just telling him what it was.
\
@ OP best answer plz-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V
m
l
a b à CPUs
April 11, 2010 9:46:19 PM

PS if you dont know what ur native res is, tell me the model of ur monitor and i can find it for you
m
l
April 11, 2010 9:46:31 PM

xaira said:
you didnt tell him how, you really think if he didnt even know what the prob was he would be able to find where to fix it by you just telling him what it was.
\
@ OP best answer plz-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V

haha okay you're one of the few people on this forum who actually run after getting points and ranking up here i guess :) 

I was assuming someone here would know how to raise their resolution. While we're at it, every post should include a guide on how to plug in the pc, type on a keyboard, and how to turn it on. :sarcastic: 
m
l
a b à CPUs
April 11, 2010 10:06:23 PM

not all toms users digs up in control panel like we do, thats all

yaba daba heheheheheheh
m
l
!