Try plugging the PSU (and system) directly into the wall. If it still shocks you, replace the power cord.
The cord might be bad.
If it still shocks you, move the system to an outlet on another circuit.
The original outlet might be bad.
If it still shocks you, replace the PSU.
Once you fix that problem, take a look at our standard checklist and troubleshooting thread:http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-read-posting-boot-problems
and work through the contents.
Odds are that your CPU is OK.