I am looking for a source for computer "kd" wiring components
I am upgrading some "older units" and needing to customize some of the connections especially at the front panel connections - suggestions appreciated
3 answers Last reply
More about wiring connectors
  1. Sorry, what do you mean by kd?
  2. Google is your friend.
  3. r_manic said:
    Sorry, what do you mean by kd?

    "KD" refers to "knock down" which loosely refers to un- assembled items -
    Thanks for your post
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Computer Front Panel Customization Systems