Spoiler Request: Rogue's Honour

nightwalker

"Sam...er?" <samasin@sammer.com> wrote in message
news:Tyckc.41772$OU.974045@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Where do I get the egg and how?

You have to get into the church (via the bell tower not the doors) and pick
up an item, then find someplace to use it in the main building. There are
clues about what to do with it.

Nightwalker
--
**Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**

The strange thing is, I already did the barrel thing where you go on that
crazy "mind trip" and see the zombies pray to the flower god or whatever.
But for some reason, even though I picked it up, I don't have the goblet in
my inventory anymore. I'm not sure what I can do, because the letter in the
church said to use the goblet on the barrel.

> The strange thing is, I already did the barrel thing where you go on that
> crazy "mind trip" and see the zombies pray to the flower god or whatever.
> But for some reason, even though I picked it up, I don't have the goblet
in
> my inventory anymore. I'm not sure what I can do, because the letter in
the
> church said to use the goblet on the barrel.

That's it then. Once you've used the goblet and taken the "trip" that's the
secret. I guess the goblet disappears once you've used it. I really don't
recall.

Nightwalker

--

> That's it then. Once you've used the goblet and taken the "trip" that's
the
> secret. I guess the goblet disappears once you've used it. I really don't
> recall.
>
> Nightwalker
>
> --

Oh I see. But then getting back to the original question, how do you get
the egg? There isn't a clue of getting the egg in the letter in the church?