Shadow_cloud

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this reservoir/pump before because i am planning to get one to water cool a 5970 (Using a Koolance VID-AR597) and an OC'd 4Ghz i5 (Koolance CPU-350AT). Would there be enough pressure to push water through both water blocks and and a three fan, dual pass rad (Danger Den Stealth GTS 360)?

I wanted to get the 1KW version but theres none here in NZ =(....

PS: If there is a link to a manual for the 980, that would be great!!

Cheers.

Shadow_cloud

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Thanks for the link. I have read the specs and they dont seem to be very convincing. :sweat:

I would like to get a powerful pump like the 665 or D5 but i do like to have a temp monitor (not using software on a pc), just in case im playing a game. :??:

Yes i have thought about it but i find no way to have my tempratures monitored on a separate display. (I HATE PROBLEMS WITH SOLUTIONS!!!! :fou: )
Oh and NZ doesnt sell the EK Supreme HF.

My Case - Silverstone Raven RV01 http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=9334

ps: Nice username :sol:

Cheers.

Yes i have thought about it but i find no way to have my tempratures monitored on a separate display.

Don't worry about overheating,etc. In many motherboard BIOSes you can set the onboard speaker to beep at a certain temp (I have mine set to 75C).

I'm running/ran WCing on a quite a bit of systems and never needed to keep temps in check when gaming.