T2-FM-Eastwater Bank Gold?

Playing on Expert and have not been able to do much. I have 100 gold.
Been to the 3rd floor and can't do anything else. No more keys besides
the 2nd floor key and doors aren't bashable and any amount of noise
won't bring the guards on the roof down.
What am I suppose to do next? The outside elevator goes up and down
and can't do anything there either.
Albert

nightwalker

"Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Playing on Expert and have not been able to do much. I have 100 gold.
> Been to the 3rd floor and can't do anything else. No more keys besides
> the 2nd floor key and doors aren't bashable and any amount of noise
> won't bring the guards on the roof down.
> What am I suppose to do next? The outside elevator goes up and down
> and can't do anything there either.
> Albert

Once you gotten the second floor key, you can get into the Accountant's
office. Check his desk for a very hard to see button. That will move a
picture (I think) and you'll find another key. This mission is full of tiny
levers and buttons so be prepared to search carefully to complete it.

Nightwalker
--
**Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**

Nightwalker wrote:

> Once you gotten the second floor key, you can get into the Accountant's
> office. Check his desk for a very hard to see button. That will move a
> picture (I think) and you'll find another key. This mission is full of tiny
> levers and buttons so be prepared to search carefully to complete it.
>
> Nightwalker
> --
> **Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**

Thanks Nightwalker. You come through again. :) I will need to search
further in the Accountants Office then.
Albert