Need specification to buy a laptop

Basma

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
Hello,
I am willing to buy a Laptop used mainly for Oracle and programming. And I am interested in designing using photoshop and illustrator as a hobby. Also I would like to play games like hidden objects,Cake Mania and so on. I am focusing much on a good processor and VGA to do the above work. I need 3G RAM and 320 GB HDD , bluetooth , wi-fi , finger print, cam with integrated mic. please tell me do I need eSata , HDMI , Card Reader because I have no idea what they are ?

■ESata is used for external hard drives its faster then USB hard drives.

■HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) This is used to connect your PC to your TV entertainment center also some monitors use this connection too.

■Card Reader This is for the SDHC cards that you find in digital cameras
20-220-254-S01
They are used in other devices too but cameras is the most popular device you see them in.

Those games you mentioned are light online flash games. I wouldn't be worried about hardware for them.
I am unsure about photoshop and graphics usage but I think concentrating on the CPU and memory (ram) would be best for you. Avoid intel integrated graphics.
If you are interested in suggestions, please provide a price.

Everything I just said goes beyond your question though because SAAIELLO has answered your question well, unless you need clarification.

Basma

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
Thanks SAAIELLO for clarification .

@ enzo , I would like to pay in the range 700 - 800 $ (this is according to my country currency) , if there are any suggestions please provide me .