When will my mobo fall behind the curve?

Solution
Your motherboard will fall behind the curve when USB 3.0 & SATA 6.0 Gb/s become mainstream and standard. It supports the Phenom II x6's with latest BIOS so that prolong's your life. Also, it has acceptable Crossfire setup so you can continue to run dual cards for a while (even after PCIe 3.0 becomes standard).

tecmo34

Administrator
Your motherboard will fall behind the curve when USB 3.0 & SATA 6.0 Gb/s become mainstream and standard. It supports the Phenom II x6's with latest BIOS so that prolong's your life. Also, it has acceptable Crossfire setup so you can continue to run dual cards for a while (even after PCIe 3.0 becomes standard).

Solution

budsatawny

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010

You said it my Phenom IIx3 720BEjust came out last year...and it's already "yesterdays news"...LOL
Oh well it'll play all the new games...soooo I'll wait till next week when something newer comes out...LOL :sol:

Huh?! I mean you, me, anyone who buys any electronic device -> the next version or standard is already being prepared for production. I meant we're all buying "older" tech even the day it's first released. It's impossible to be up-to-date. Remember HD-DVD. :pfff:

budsatawny

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010

LOL...Man I can remember 8-tracks...still have some and a player...LOL..Got an uncle with 2 reel to reel decks!!..
I can remember having one of the first GPS devices in the Army..Damn I'm gettin old :lol: