Remember to sign the petition! (SDK)

With release getting closer and closer (May 26th), we need more and
more signatures on the thief 3 SDK petition! If you haven't already
read and signed it, here it is:
http://www.petitiononline.com/t3editor/petition.html

So far there has been no indication from Eidos that they plan to
release a level editor or SDK so we need more signatures! So far we
have over 2,400! Keep it up!
2 answers Last reply
More about remember sign petition
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    And there's no indication that Eidos gives 2 shits for an SDK petition!
    Even more so for an ONLINE petition.

    "mcm0818" <mcm0818@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > With release getting closer and closer (May 26th), we need more and
    > more signatures on the thief 3 SDK petition! If you haven't already
    > read and signed it, here it is:
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/t3editor/petition.html
    >
    > So far there has been no indication from Eidos that they plan to
    > release a level editor or SDK so we need more signatures! So far we
    > have over 2,400! Keep it up!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

    "the churchwarden" <no@no.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > And there's no indication that Eidos gives 2 shits for an SDK petition!
    > Even more so for an ONLINE petition.
    >
    > "mcm0818" <mcm0818@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > With release getting closer and closer (May 26th), we need more and
    > > more signatures on the thief 3 SDK petition! If you haven't already
    > > read and signed it, here it is:
    > > http://www.petitiononline.com/t3editor/petition.html
    > >
    > > So far there has been no indication from Eidos that they plan to
    > > release a level editor or SDK so we need more signatures! So far we
    > > have over 2,400! Keep it up!

Games SDK Video Games