Restore Fonts In XP Pro

October 22, 2004 1:25:12 PM

For some reason all of the fonts in XP have changed and it has made if
difficult to see what I am doing. How do I restore the original look of XP?

More about : restore fonts pro

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 2:45:23 PM

Try this, open Control Panel, open System, go to the Advanced tab, click
settings, place a check next to "Let Windows Choose What is Best for My
Computer," click apply and ok.

If that fails to resolve it, try reinstalling the drivers for your graphics
card, still no luck, visit the graphics card manufacturer's website and find
the latest XP compatible drivers for your card and install them according to
their instructions.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"scottdog129" <scottdog129@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D CC3DE8D-E94E-4F24-9CC2-2F7262783280@microsoft.com...
> For some reason all of the fonts in XP have changed and it has made if
> difficult to see what I am doing. How do I restore the original look of
> XP?
Anonymous
October 22, 2004 4:30:12 PM

Something else I neglected to mention and you might even try this first.
Try using System Restore to take you back to a time prior to when this
began. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.

--

!