Sign in with
Your question

Driver disk for asus 4870 dk

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 29, 2010 2:33:03 AM

could you help me get the original driver disk for asus radeon 4870 dark knight? please!

More about : driver disk asus 4870

January 29, 2010 9:13:43 PM

you mean dis(c)? you can download drivers on ati's website.
January 30, 2010 7:07:58 AM

Ultimate_Destructo said:
you mean dis(c)? you can download drivers on ati's website.

thank u already did. but some of utilities doesn't work correctly. Smart doctor give me "No hardware installed" or something like that. that's the problem! Smart Doctor!
Related resources
January 30, 2010 7:46:08 AM

Asus website <-- click link for Asus drivers

Select graphics card, series, model then operating system.

Quote:
If you wish to run these ASUS special features, you have to install "ASUS Driver"

Quote:
If your VGA card supports Smart Doctor, after the installation of Smart Doctor (Don''''t forget to install VGA driver and ASUS GamerOSD), you will have both 3 features.
Please be noted that SmartDoctor can''''t be applied to ASUS R.O.G series graphics cards. For ASUS R.O.G series graphics cards, please install iTracker instead. Click here for R.O.G graphics cards list.
January 30, 2010 7:51:26 AM

DatmanII said:
Asus website <-- click link for Asus drivers

Select graphics card, series, model then operating system.

Quote:
If you wish to run these ASUS special features, you have to install "ASUS Driver"

Quote:
If your VGA card supports Smart Doctor, after the installation of Smart Doctor (Don''''t forget to install VGA driver and ASUS GamerOSD), you will have both 3 features.
Please be noted that SmartDoctor can''''t be applied to ASUS R.O.G series graphics cards. For ASUS R.O.G series graphics cards, please install iTracker instead. Click here for R.O.G graphics cards list.

i installed all drivers and catalist then gamer osd then smart doctor. and that is it - doesn't work.
card is not the R.O.G. series! Can you imagine that?
January 30, 2010 7:59:48 AM

Is there something specific that you want smart doctor for that another program could do?

Did you install just the Asus drivers only or including Ati drivers + CCC?
January 30, 2010 8:49:45 AM

DatmanII said:
Is there something specific that you want smart doctor for that another program could do?

Did you install just the Asus drivers only or including Ati drivers + CCC?

yes, i installed ati drivers and ccc. then i installed gamer osd.
January 30, 2010 9:01:58 AM

Uninstall all the drivers, reboot into safemode then use Driver Sweeper to clear anything left over.

Install just the drivers from Asus website only, see if this works.
January 30, 2010 9:36:10 AM

DatmanII said:
Uninstall all the drivers, reboot into safemode then use Driver Sweeper to clear anything left over.

Install just the drivers from Asus website only, see if this works.

thank you. i'll try. see you later.
!