High performance fans

bey0nd

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
ok i am getting a new pc and i am wondering if i need high performance fans on my heat sink i am not planing on overclocking and the case i am getting nzxt switch 810 has 4 140 mm fans and according to a few reviews i read on newegg good airflow. so do i need high performance fans? Also the room the computer is going to be in is right above my garage it gets very cold in the winter and really hot in the summer.

Solution
The H60 is a closed water cooling loop and comes with the fans so you dont need to worry but you do need a free 120mm rad mount.

if you are on a budget a BeQuite! Dark rock pro is a darn fine cooler.

What PSU is it?

bey0nd

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
Here are my system specs
i7 3820
nvidia 670
asus sabertooth
16 gigs of corsair vengeance 1600 mhz ram
1tb hard drive

And i am getting this pc from ibuypower (i am not building my own because i am paying for 3/4 of it my parents are paying for the rest and they do not trust me to build it myself) the heat sink i am ordering from them is either their liquid cpu cooler with triple radiator or the corsair h60 i want to know if i need the advanced fans.

LordTsar

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
The H60 is a closed water cooling loop and comes with the fans so you dont need to worry but you do need a free 120mm rad mount.

if you are on a budget a BeQuite! Dark rock pro is a darn fine cooler.

What PSU is it?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS