Place where I can purchase ALL fan-missions on CD?

WindSong

I remember when Calendra's Legacy came out, some websites said that you could
be sent the Legacy FM on cd. All I had to do was pay for shipping. But does
one exist for all the other Fan missions? I am on dial-up unfortunately, so
this would save me a bundle of time.

On Tue, 04 May 2004 00:49:48 GMT, yth@aol.com (Windsong) wrote:

>I remember when Calendra's Legacy came out, some websites said that you could
>be sent the Legacy FM on cd. All I had to do was pay for shipping. But does
>one exist for all the other Fan missions? I am on dial-up unfortunately, so
>this would save me a bundle of time.

I don't know of Komag does this anymore but you might ask him,
http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/

Be aware that there are about 4GB of FMs now. It will take several CDs.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

I think he only burns DVD's at the moment. Worth purchasing one if you don't
have IMO.