Quiet fan decision help (repost)

G

Hello everybody. I have never built a computer before, so I might have a few questions. I am building a watercooled computer with a pull fan configuration. I want to buy a very low db (28db or lower) fan that is able to pull air through a radiator and out an antec 1200 v3 case. I have found two fans that may suite me very well. They are the Scythe Gentle Typhoon D1225C12B2AP-12 and the Be Quiet! Silent Wings 2. I want to know which one is better, and provides the most airflow at the least db. All suggestions are welcome

Thank you very much :)

G

Thanks so very much

Are the Noctua fans move more air, or are quiter???

G

I don't want to sound pushy, but what are your thoughts on the Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 120mm x 25mm Ultra Quiet Fans?

G

I didn't really do any radiator shopping, but I was looking at the The Black Ice GT Stealth 240

G

That actually looks pretty darn good, thanks dude, I might actually get that. Now what fan do you think works. Hmmmmm

G

That is exactly what I am going to do

HORRIBLE FANS!

They are sorta of quiet, I own 2 of them.....but for radiators?

I used to have them on my EX240, but I switched them to the stock corsair H80 fans and I saw a great decrease in temps.

NO WAY!

51032.png

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6391/120mm-radiator-fan-roundup-part-2-fan-harder/6

They're not good....