How much do i have to oc my 670 to meet the 680?

I have the GTX 670 MSI Power edition I was just wondering how high i would need to oc my 670 to meet the performance of a stock 680?
13 answers Last reply
More about meet
  1. Lol... hi bud MSI's GTX 670 Power Edition uses the famous Twin Frozr IV cooler from the MSI Lightning and comes with a large clock speed boost out of the box, making its default clock speed even higher than GTX 680 stock clocks.
  2. :D hey whats up... so what then mines as fast as the 680 right now?
  3. Yeah it should be is your voltage unlocked ?
  4. Yeah i have it oc'd to
    http://imageshack.us/f/252/captureaa.png/
    I see it as 1241 core in heaven an i have a score of 1249 maxed out... the only problem is that with the oc i see no difference in bf3, and it seems a little bit "shakky" but do you recommend any settings to fix on afterburner?
  5. Well the reason mine is able to go higher then most is i modify mine lol
  6. lol how? but do you think my oc is a good one? also do you think im really hurting the life expectancy with it?
  7. Lol black magic jk i will tell you in private and no your not hurting the life of it
  8. bigcyco1 said:
    i will tell you in private

how?
  9. neon neophyte said:

teh pic is the max i can get any higher and it keeps saying that the driver cant handle how fast it is or something
  10. Sent you message let me know if you want it lol
  11. lol i dont know how to check my inbox :/ tried to figure that out but could not figure it out
  12. oh and yes please i do want to know how! :D

anyways i have schools tommarow so i have too go but thank you for the help so far bigcyco1... Which thread did you help me with?(because i make many about the same thing over and over again because I just love to worrry :lol: and i know I know you)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Overclocking