Rogue's Honour-1 more thing

Do you happen know how to "Leave the Manor Area"? I just walked out and
went back to the starting area but it didn't finish on its own; should I be
going somewhere else or is the game screwed up?

nightwalker

"Sam...er?" <samasin@sammer.com> wrote in message
> Do you happen know how to "Leave the Manor Area"? I just walked out and
> went back to the starting area but it didn't finish on its own; should I
be
> going somewhere else or is the game screwed up?

Yes, the end on this is a bit buggy. I remember having to leave, walk around
town and then I walked back to the area where the street splits to go down
each side of the mansion and it ended. I don't know why.

Nightwalker

--
**Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**

That's too bad. It was a decent FM I thought. What I really liked is how
you can actually make use of gold, by going to the shop and spending it.