Why my wireless is asking validating identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvrks71

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Hello,my wireless rooter is BELKIN G WIRELESS ROOTER .IN NETWORKCONNECTION IT SHOWS VALIDATING IDENTITY PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

Solution
G
Open your "Wireless Network Connection" where it displays the available wireless networks. Click "Change Advanced Settings". Now go to "Wireless Network Connection properties", and click the "Wireless Networks" tab. Click "Properties" then open the "Authentication" tab. UNCHECK the top box "Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication for this network".
This assumes you are NOT using any authentication at all. If you are, this will not fix your issue, but on most home wireless networks, you will not be using any authentication...
G

Try connecting computer to router by ethernet cable -- if it then works, it's a wireless problem, possibly with wireless security.

Try again with wireless but with wireless security disabled in the router. If that works, have another look at how you set the router's wireless security settings and the wireless adapter/computer wireless security settings.

G

Open your "Wireless Network Connection" where it displays the available wireless networks. Click "Change Advanced Settings". Now go to "Wireless Network Connection properties", and click the "Wireless Networks" tab. Click "Properties" then open the "Authentication" tab. UNCHECK the top box "Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication for this network".
This assumes you are NOT using any authentication at all. If you are, this will not fix your issue, but on most home wireless networks, you will not be using any authentication...

Solution

d13gogo

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

HEYY MAN THANKS IT WORK PERFECT FOR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.