MS Config Startup menu

I have an entry as follows in my startup menu:
"/L:ENG"
It appears in both the 'startup' and 'command' columns.
It is located in HKCU\SOFTWARE\microsoft\windows\currentversion/run

Can anyone tell me if this entry is legitimate and what it does?
1 answer Last reply
More about config startup menu

    It is /L(anguage):ENG(lish)

    Frank

    "loren" <loren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an entry as follows in my startup menu:
    > "/L:ENG"
    > It appears in both the 'startup' and 'command' columns.
    > It is located in HKCU\SOFTWARE\microsoft\windows\currentversion/run
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if this entry is legitimate and what it does?

Configuration Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP