32k sim

The 64k sim Card is a lot faster. I have v551 Art Horsell

More about tomshardware

    In <423718f4$1_2@127.0.0.1> on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:15:37 -0800, "Horsell"
    <horsell@intercomm.com> wrote:

    >The 64k sim Card is a lot faster. I have v551 Art Horsell

    There is actually no speed difference. The benefit of the 64K SIM when used
    with an ENS phone is the ability to be "homed" on either the blue (ATTWS) or
    the orange (Cingular) network, a benefit that will go away when the two
    networks are eventually merged.

Cingular SIM Card Internet Service Providers