32k sim

The 64k sim Card is a lot faster. I have v551 Art Horsell

In <423718f4$1_2@127.0.0.1> on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:15:37 -0800, "Horsell"
<horsell@intercomm.com> wrote:

>The 64k sim Card is a lot faster. I have v551 Art Horsell

There is actually no speed difference. The benefit of the 64K SIM when used
with an ENS phone is the ability to be "homed" on either the blue (ATTWS) or
the orange (Cingular) network, a benefit that will go away when the two
networks are eventually merged.