Order of an Unknown help! no spoiler space

Is this a glitch? I can't get into the blue chest behind the secret
wall in the bedroom (I have a key found on the women from the room).
Can't find the diary... is it in there? Can't pick the lock, have
MANY keys, went through the level as far as I can tell... now what?

NNed

nightwalker

"Ned" <needleblowbubbles@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is this a glitch? I can't get into the blue chest behind the secret
> wall in the bedroom (I have a key found on the women from the room).
> Can't find the diary... is it in there? Can't pick the lock, have
> MANY keys, went through the level as far as I can tell... now what?
>
> NNed

No, there's no glitch. You can get into that chest and the diary is inside.
The key you need to find is in a safe hidden behind a painting in an office
downstairs, right beside the door into the Library. You have to stand on the
chair in there, by the way, to be able to pick that safe open.

Nightwalker
--
**Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**

Peace

Distinguished
May 8, 2004

A most gracious apparition appeared from the gloom,
"Nightwalker" <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> blessed us with this
message: news:mZymc.390985$Ig.114227@pd7tw2no...